What Is TWRP?
TWRP is the team win recovery project image launched for touch displayed android mobiles. It’s available for most android devices now. TWRP 3.6.1 is the latest version released. TWRP is generally used as firmware to flash the rooting of the phone. Even though it’s not entirely essential to have TWRP in your android, it enables you to create flash backups of your ROMs. It usually contains a kernel image used to root your devices.
How to Download TWRP recovery on MI 11X
It’s already known that MI 11x has got the AMOLED display from Samsung and the processor Qualcomm snapdragon 870. It is renamed as the POCO F3 in the Indian market. The pre-requirements of the process are: let the device have a minimum of 60-70% of the charge left back up the data in the device to external storage. Download an Android debugging bridge and fast boot drive on a pc. Download the TWRP latest version and extract it. Now unlock the bootloader in the Redmi 11x.
How to Install TWRP on Mi 11x by Rooting
● Unlock the bootloader in your MI device.
● Go to the settings, access the developer options, and give the original equipment manufacturer permissions.
● Now connect your phone to a pc that has the android debug bridge and fast boot installed.
● Extract these and search for the command by using shift and right-click.
● Now use the command <ADB reboot loader>to type and accept all the popups.
● Grant all the permissions.
● Now locate the TWRP file downloaded in the storage, extract it and paste it in the same folder along with the android debug bridge and the fast bootloader.
● Now head to the command box as done previously by right-clicking along with the shift key.
● Then enter the command as <fastboot recovery TWRP 3.6.1.img>.
● This starts the installation of the downloaded TWRP previously.
● After the firmware flashing, reboot your device.
● That’s it. It would be best to have the latest TWRP installed on your device now.
● You can download all the pre-required tools from the links below.
- Xiaomi USB drives:https://androidmtk.com/download-xiaomi-usb-drivers
- ADB and fast booters:https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools