Eurocom took its newest high-end workstation to another level with massive specs! Eurocom, a Canadian based company launched a high-end workstation, the Tornado F7W laptop. This beast is powered by an Intel’s latest eight-core desktop process paired with 128 GB of RAM and the powerful Nvidia Quadro P5200 graphics.
This workstation will cost you $20,000 (Top Model) which comes with fully loaded specs.
Eurocom’s Tornado F7W High-End Workstation
Tornado F7W DTR comes with a 17.3-inch display with an aluminium/plastic chassis and backlit keyboard. This heavy-machine can be equipped with up to 128 GB of RAM, 3 M.2 PCIe SSDs and up to 22 TB as internal storage. The Tornado F7W is powered by Xeon processors ( Intel’s newest i9 9900K 8 core/16 thread processor) which comes with many different models based on the Processor, RAM and Display.
Eurocom Tornado F7W laptop comes with five USB 3.1 ports, a Thunderbolt 3.0 port, an HDMI 2.0 port and one Mini Display port. It is equipped with a 90 Wh battery that gives better portability and battery life.
Other features include, the gadget is equipped with a fingerprint scanner, TPM 2.0 Module, and BIOS disk encryption for secured data. The best part, Eurocom completely removes the laptop’s microphone, webcam and other wireless connectivity that gives the ultimate “anti-hacking” protection.
Talking about the price of Tornado F7W, the base configuration starts at $3,499 and the fully loaded Tornado F7W will go all the way to $20,500. The Tornado F7W will be available for purchase at Eurocom’s official website. There’s no confirmation about the worldwide availability.
Also Check: ROVER SPEED AI Robotic Suitcase
Specs of Tornado F7W Laptop
- Weight/Dimensions: 4.14kg (9.1lbs); 428x314x24-51mm (17.12×12.56×0.96-2.04-inch)
- Operating Systems: Microsoft: Server 2016R2, Windows 10; Linux/Ubuntu
- Core Logic: Intel C246 Chipset
- Processor: 6C/12T Intel XEON E series; and 8C/16T i9 9900K; LGA1151
- GPU Technology: GPU-upgradeable; MXM 3.1; Quadro: P5200, P4200 and P3200
- Memory: up to 128GB; DDR4 ECC (with Xeon) or non-ECC (with i7/i9); 4x SODIMM sockets
- Storage: up to 22TB of storage with five physical drives 3x M.2 NVMe PCIe x4 + 2x 2.5″ SATA3)
- Redundancy and Performance: RAID 0/1/5
- Network: 1GbE; RJ-45 LAN on-board; VPro; Intel I219-LM chipset
- I/O Ports: 1x Thunderbolt 3.0; 5x USB 3.1; miniDP; HDMI 2.0; Mic in; Headphone S/PDIF out; Line-in; Line out; RJ-45 / LAN
- Security: Smartcard Reader, TPM 2.0; Fingerprint; BIOS Disk Encryption; Kensington Lock; HDD BIOS Password
- Mechanical Design Chassis: Aluminium Alloy (Back Cover and Top Case) and German manufactured resins (Front Cover and Bottom Case)
Share your views on Eurocom Tornado F7W Laptop? Dare to buy it or not?