OnePlus unveiled OnePlus 6T a few days ago, but its already many developers started working on custom ROM, Mods, build roots and TWRP for this device. Today we got soundmod for OnePlus 6T. This will enable Dual Speaker on OnePlus 6T in other words, with this Magisk Module you can enable Stereo Speakers on OnePlus 6T.
Some smartphones use to come implemented stereo speakers unfortunately, the OnePlus 6T hasn’t. You have to do it manually! It’s not a big task, you have to just install the Magisk Mod and enable stereo speakers on OnePlus 6T. Just Download Stereo Speaker Mod for OnePlus 6T from below and follow the instruction to install it manually.
Enable Stereo Speakers on OnePlus 6T
The Sound Mod for OnePlus 6T was shared by XDA senior member “acervenky” and made the process easier. The OnePlus 6T Dual Speaker Module can be installed via Magisk that enables dual stereo speakers on OP 6T. It also enables the earpiece to be used as a secondary speaker while playing music or videos.
To install this mod it requires Magisk so that you can enable the module by rooting your OnePlus 6T. So you need root access to your device. The rooting process will void your device warranty.
- Your OnePlus 6T must be rooted with Magisk.
- The mod is compatible with Oxygen OS only.
- This mod is only meant for the OnePlus 6T.
Download OnePlus 6T Stereo Speakers Mod
Stereo Speaker Mod for OnePlus 6T – Link
Steps to Install Stereo Speakers on OnePlus 5T
- Download the Sound Mod from above and move the file to Internal Storage of the device (Magisk Folder).
- Open Magisk Manager App.
- Now click on the Module then tap on the floating ‘+’ button at the bottom.
- Navigate to the ‘OP6T-Stereo_Magisk_reducedv1.zip’ file and select it to install it.
- Reboot the device and have fun!
That’s how you Enable Stereo Speakers on OnePlus 6T. Hope everyone did it without facing any issues. If you are, then share the issues & experience using the mod in comments below. If you feel it worth to share this post, then do it!
Source – XDA Forum