Download Samsung One UI Wallpaper is available for download!
At Samsung’s developer conference in 2018, the company announced 2 interesting projects i.e, Samsung Foldable Smartphone and Samsung’s One UI. The Samsung One UI will be the upcoming user interface for Samsung devices. Samsung Experience UI will be replaced by Samsung One UI and it will be available with the upcoming Android 9.0 Pie update.
Samsung’s One UI wallpaper is now available for download in full resolution. The One UI background wallpaper remembers the Jelly Bean wallpapers. The wallpaper is stunning and brighter. If you are interested, then you can download the wallpaper from here or below link.
Thanks to Droid Life blog for sharing the cute looking One UI Stock Wallpaper. I just love it! Before downloading the wallpaper, check out how to register for One UI Beta program. By joining you can download One UI OTA Update manually!
How to Sign Up for Samsung One UI Beta Program
- Download the Samsung Members/Samsung+ applications and Install it on your device.
- To participate in the Samsung One UI Beta Program, you have to Register an account with Samsung as Samsung Member.
- Then Login, Go to Notices >> select “One UI Beta Program Registration”.
- Fill the required details and submit the application.
- Once your application got approved, you will receive an OTA notification for the One UI update.
- Download the Download One UI Updates Manually & install the One UI Beta OTA on your device and have fun!
Download Samsung One UI Wallpaper
You can download the One UI Stock Wallpaper just by right-clicking on the below image and save it directly on your mobile or PC. If you want to download it in full resolution without losing any quality then click the link below.
Share your views in the comment section! Love it or not?